- Taylor - classic acoustic sound, almost always the guitars are comfortable. You may listen to Taylor acoustics in hundreds of hits from all the periods.
Taylor Universal Reusable Acoustic Pickguard Clear
- Gibson ES 175 - the classic jazz electric guitar, there's no classic jazz guitarist that hasn't played it.
Gibson's Fabulous Flat-Top Guitars: An Illustrated History & Guide
- Ovation Balladeer - Ovation AB24A-5-KIT-1 Applause Series Mid Depth Balladeer Acoustic Cutaway 6-String Guitar
very comfortable, well built, resistant and reliable. The plastic back gives it a better balance. The main Al di Meola guitar
- Parker Fly Mojo - Parker Fly Mojo Flame Electric Guitar
hi-tech axe, it includes a lot of newies like a special vibrato bar in 3 positions and a one piece neck and body. Very comfortable to play.
- Takamine Jasmine - Jasmine S35 Acoustic Dreadnought Guitar - much alike the Ovation guitars but with a wooden back , it's the first choice for most of guitarists.
- Music Man John Petrucci - Sterling by Music Man JP70 7-String Electric Guitar Transparent Green Burst - very comfortable, great balance, ballsy sound, especially built for Petrucci.
- Gibson Les Paul - Metric + FretGuru 2 Precision 8-in-1 Guitar String Action Gauge Fret Rocker Setup and Evaluation Pro Luthier Tool classic electric guitar, almost all the legendary guitarists played it. Long sustain, ballsy overdriven sound.
- Variax Acoustic 700 - Line 6 Variax Standard Modeling Guitar a lot of acoustic sounds in a single instrument: Martin, Gibson, Selmer-Maccaferri, Dobro, sitar, banjo, mandolin, etc.
- Gibson Custom ES-335 semi-hollow, the first choice for blues and soft jazz players like B. B. King and Larry Carlton.
- Line 6 VARIAX Workbench - USB Interface - Variax 600 - it looks like a Strat but it includes 25 guitar sounds: Telecaster, Strat, Les Paul, Gretsh, Rickenbaecker, Gibson S and ES, acoustic guitars, Danelectro, Dobro. A special mention for its playability.
Amps, Effects and Software
- Marshall M4 Mini Full Stack - portable Marshall sound, it emulates the well-known MS4.
- Pod XT Live - lots of amps and effects, most of them sounding great, it may also be programmed through a computer.
- Line 6 Spider II -affordable little stack, 4 amp models, all the basic amp effects.
- Sonar 5 - digital workstation, it has everything you need from recording or composing to mixing and mastering. Very easy to use, it comes with synths and studio effects.
- Tech 21 Trademark - very flexible tone builder, it emulates the SansAmp pedal.
- Cubase SX3 - another digital workstation, it includes virtual instruments and superior audio editing.
- Boss Guitar Effects Processor - advanced COSM modeling engine , 30 amp models, you may use the legendary Boss sounds or easily create of your own.
- Amplitube - virtual effects and amps. Convincing sound, easy to use.
- DigiTech RP50 Modeling Processor - amp, cabinet and pick-up modeling plus a lot of effects.
- Guitar Rig - the most popular guitar amps and effects, it comes with its own pedal or you can use any MIDI controller you like.
- Zoom Pedalboard - effects, modeling system, a drum machine and sampler.
- Band in a Box - the perfect tool for "play along with a band" practicing: learn to play chords, melodies and improvise in real time.